Thermocore Systems Quad-Zone ENERGY STAR Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Air Conditioner (12000BTU + 12000BTU + 12000BTU + 12000BTU) , selling for $4,299.45 brand new. Manufactured by Thermocore Systems. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- 19.5-21 SEER – 10.0 HSPF – ENERGY STAR / Certified by AHRI, ETL and C-ETL
- Quad Zone Air Handlers for Multi-Zone Placement / DC Inverter
- Pre-Charged w/ Eco-friendly R410A Refrigerant / Quiet Operation
- Includes (4) 15ft Insulated Copper Line-Sets / Toshiba or Mitsubishi Compressor
- Low Ambient Temperature Operation (5° F) / 208-230 Input Voltage
This Quad-zone AC / Heat Pump will cool, heat and dehumidify three individual spaces each with its own temperature control. Depending on what indoor unit configuration is chosen, (9000 – 12000 – 18000 – 24000 BTU), each air handler can cool or heat a space of 400, 600, 900 or 1200 square feet. Total coverage area is 1600 square feet for a 9k + 9k + 9k+9k configuration all the way up to 3100 square feet for a 9k + 18k + 18k + 18k option. The variable speed Inverter DC compressor provides the advantages of ultra-energy efficient operation which results in lower utility costs. This new technology also allows system to heat in outdoor temps down to 4F. This unit is perfect for homeowners and businesses who don’t want to settle for the inefficiency, insecurity and loud noise generated by window or wall units while matching the effectiveness of central air without the need for ductwork. Ductless units are a great solution for new constructions, room add-ons or replacing outdated central systems.
Buy for $4,299.45 brand new