Vintage Air Gen IV SureFit Complete System Kit 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 Chevy / GMC Pickup Truck with Factory AC , selling for brand new. Manufactured by Vintage Air. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- 1962-65 Kit includes individual Rotary Electronic Controls and the 1966-72 Kits include Electronic Cable Converters? Converts Factory Controls to electronic operation- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor.No capillary tube to install! – All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration (must use modified hose kit) – Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
- Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. Separate high capacity heat and cool coils – Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil (most efficient evaporator design available) – Copper/brass parallel flow heater coil – Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment – Infinite dash/floor air blend (in most applications) – infinite defrost / floor air blend with dedicated defrost option – Steel firewall cover plate
The All-In-One Kit For Your Classic Chevy Truck!
Vintage Air Sure Fit air conditioning, heating and defrost systems for ’60-’72 Chevy trucks are designed specifically for each application. We match the coil and blower to give you the maximum amount of comfort in your vehicle, greater air flow than your OEM system provided, and still retain the factory look inside your vehicle. Factory controls are used.
Gen IV Sure Fit System Features:
– Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
– Infinite “just right temperature” air blending
– Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
– High volume dehumidified defrost mode
– Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
– Copper/brass Cuprobraze parallel flow heater coil
– Mounts behind the dash
– Uses your factory system controls with our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
– Flat steel firewall cover panel
– A/C exits through dash vents
– Floor exit heat
* Mounting brackets
* Duct hose
* Wiring harness
* Installation instructions
* Standard drier
* Pre-formed aluminum lines
* Mounting hardware
* Hose kit
* Hi/low safety switch
* Compressor bracket
1.Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, v-belts and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy duty fan blade and a
fan shroud. 320467-LCF 1967-72 Chevy truck Fan Shroud.
(Complete kit pictured, some components may vary based on model.)
*There is a 15-20% restocking fee on this item.