NEW BILLET SPECIALTIES SMALL BLOCK CHEVY POLISHED FRONT ENGINE SERPENTINE CONVERSION KIT WITH PRESS-ON POWER STEERING PUMP PULLEY & BRACKET, AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR BRACKET & CLUTCH COVER, TOP PASSENGER-SIDE ALTERNATOR MOUNTING BRACKET, SBC WATER PUMP, CRANK, & ALTERNATOR PULLEYS was listed on Amazon for $929.99, selling for $829.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by Billet Specialties. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Brand New Serpentine Conversion Kit with Pulleys and Brackets for Small Block Chevy’s. This kit is produced by Billet Specialties Inc. (Part # FM2114PC).
- This kit mounts the Power Steering Pump to the block on the driver’s side, the Air Conditioning Compressor to the cylinder head on the driver’s side, and the Alternator on the Top passenger’s side. | * These conversion kits don’t include the actual alternator, power steering pump, water pump, A/C compressor, or belts. See the contents below.
- This kit is for use with: | * Sanden 508 A/C compressors with a Serpentine pulley; This kit won’t fit compressors with a Single-groove V-Belt pulley | * Long water pumps | * GM 10SI or 12SI alternators | * These alternators were popular on numerous GM vehicles from 1962 – 1994 | * They have a 2 bolt mounting pattern (one at 12 o’clock and one at 6 o’clock) that measure 168mm (or 6.61″) center-to-center; see the diagram shown in the images | * We have a Polished version of this alternator available here. Even if you don’t purchase that alternator, the description lists all of the many GM vehicles that this model was used on. Saginaw Type 1 power steering pump that accepts a press-on pulley | * These Type 1 pumps were made to accept 2 different pulleys: | * A press-on pulley: with this version, the pump shaft is smooth and the pulley is very tightly pressed on; that press-fit holds the pulley on, as well as drives the pulley. This is the version that this particular Billet Specialties system will fit. | * A keyway pulley: with this version, the pump shaft has a rectangle key that drives the pulley and threads on the end for a nut to screw on to hold the pulley on; if your pump shaft has a key and threads, then you have the keyway version and this system won’t fit it; we do have the system that will fit it. | * You can see examples of both of these pumps below, as well as an example of the Saginaw Type 2 pump, which will not work with this kit | * This Type 1 press-on pump was the power steering pump on almost all of the following applications: | * 1975 – 1979 AMC, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, | * International, Jeep, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, and Pontiac | * 1973 – 1987 Jaguar | * 1974 – 1979 Lincoln | * Among many others
- Genuine Billet Specialties style, quality, fit and finish are engineered into these serpentine conversion kits. All brackets and pulleys are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and polished to a mirror finish. Designed to bolt right on and align correctly. Kits include: stainless steel hardware, polished stainless turnbuckles and high quality rod ends.
- This Set Includes: | * Air Conditioner Compressor Bracket | * Air Conditioner Clutch Cover | * Alternator Bracket | * Mounts alternator on Top passenger’s side * Polished * Alternator Pulley * Includes fan and nose cone * Polished | * Water Pump Pulley * Includes nose cone * Polished | * Crank Pulley * Polished | * Power Ste
Brand New Serpentine Conversion Kit with Pulleys and Brackets for Small Block Chevy’s. This kit is produced by Billet Specialties Inc. (Part # FM2114PC). • This kit mounts the Power Steering Pump to the block on the driver’s side, the Air Conditioning Compressor to the cylinder head on the driver’s side, and the Alternator on the Top passenger’s side. • These conversion kits don’t include the actual alternator, power steering pump, water pump, A/C compressor, or belts. See the contents below. This Set Includes: Air Conditioner Compressor Bracket Air Conditioner Clutch Cover Alternator Bracket • Mounts alternator on Top passenger’s side • Polished Alternator Pulley • Includes fan and nose cone • Polished Water Pump Pulley • Includes nose cone Polished Crank Pulley • Polished Power Steering Pump Bracket • Polished Power Steering Pump Pulley • Polished • Two Idler Pulleys to provide tension Stainless Steel Hardware Comprehensive Installation Instructions Billet Specialties doesn’t include the belts with these kits • For the alternator and water pump, they recommend using a Serpentine 6 rib belt, 44.5″ long (Goodyear # 4060445 or Dayco # 5060445) • For the power steering pump and A/C compressor, they recommend using a Serpentine 6 rib belt, 55.5″ long (Goodyear # 4060555 or Dayco # 5060555) You can view and download the complete assembly instruction booklet here.
Buy for $829.99 brand new