K-type Scientific Laboratory Digital Thermometer DM6801 with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Thermocouple TC-4 was listed on Amazon for $59.99, selling for $54.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by www.meter-depot.com. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Digital k-type thermometer with one input and extra thermocouple TC-4
- Temperature Range: -58.0 to 1999.0 °F (-50.0 to 1300.0 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F or °C or K Accuracy: 2.2° or 0.75% Data Hold
- Comes with k-type thermocouple wire probe, fiber glass insulation
- Battery: 9V (included!) Dimensions: 6″ x 3″ x 1.5″ (149 x 71 x 41 mm) Weight: 7 oz (200 g)
This is a brand new, high quality k-type thermometer for contact temperature measurements. It can be used in HVAC trade to check air conditioners, heaters or furnaces. It is also great for science fair projects and whenever you need a precise measurement of temperatures. Also used in re-flowing and to measure the temperature on computer chips. It comes with one 3 ft (1 m) temperature probe, this thermocouple has a glass fiber insulation and works up to about 500°F (260°C) , but any other K-type probe with miniature thermocouple connector can be used. In this set we have added a 8 inch long k-type stainless steel thermocouple TC-4. This has a temperature range up to 1292°F (700°C) with a extra strong probe. Can be used in kilns and for metal working.
Buy for $54.99 brand new
Save 8% ($5.00) by purchasing on Amazon.com