3M Foam Insulation Tape. Seal and Insulate Camper Tops, Windows, Doors, Boats, AC Units, an More! Size: 3/16″ x 1.25″ x 30′. 30 Feet of Black Insulated Tape. was listed on Amazon for $19.99, selling for $13.99 USD brand new. Manufactured by 3M. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- Choose 3M’s guaranteed quality to insulate your next project.
- Easily stop drafts and water from entering with closed-cell foam insulation.
- 3M’s patented permanent adhesive bonds to wood, glass, metal, vinyl, and plastic.
- Designed for the rough life of camper-tops, but can be used anywhere you need to seal or insulate.
- Stops drafts, prevents dust and water seepage, and cushions against squeaks, rattles and vibrations.
3M QUALITY INSULATING TAPE
3M is known for its quality products and this is no exception. Made from closed-cell foam, this insulating adhesive-back tape will take care of any drafts you may have, prevent dust and water seepage, and also cushion against squeaks, rattles, and vibrations.
With 3M’s patented foam tape, you can of course use it seal up cracks around windows and doors, in your camper top, around air conditioners, but you can also use it to insulate pipes, as padding on various household items, to stop vibrations on desktop items, and so much more!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
For best results, please follow these instructions:
1. Ensure that you only apply when the temperature is above 40° so that the adhesive can work correctly.
2. Clean the surface thoroughly with water and soap and let dry completely. Any dust or wetness will prevent the adhesive from sticking properly.
3. Measure and cut to size and apply additional layers if the gap is larger.
Buy for $13.99 brand new
Save 30% ($6.00) by purchasing on Amazon.com