16x32x1 Electrostatic Washable Furnace A/c Silver 94% Arrestance + 1 Filter Fresh Air Filter Pads Scented was listed on Amazon for $149.99, selling for USD brand new. Manufactured by Air Care. There are 1 units left brand new.
Some great features of this product include:
- All Standard filters are generally undercut 3/8 inch, Replaces disposable furnace filters, Self-charging electrostatic filter media – does not require electricity, Lifetime warranty
- The air you breathe contains many irritants such as pollen, dust, bacteria, mold spores, pet dander and smoke. Most of these particles are smaller than one micron. Our ELECTROSTATIC FILTER is an effective and efficient way to reduce the number of these particles in your air. This unique characteristic improves air flow while providing maximum filtration.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back in 30 days risk free trial. Lifetime Warranty
- Never Buy Another Filter. Electrostatic and HEPA Air Filters. We offer permanent, metal-framed Washable Electrostatic filters. We are in the Indoor Air Quality business
- Sold by Kilowatts Energy CENTER. MERV 6 Arrestance 82% & Merv 8 Arrestance 94% These filters retail elsewhere for $ 99.99
Replaces standard 16x32x1 sized disposable filters. Standard filters are generally undercut 3/8 inch. The actual size of this filter is 15-5/8 x 31-5/8 x 7/8 These filters retail elsewhere for $79.99-$99.99 Clean your indoor air of allergens like pollen, dust, mold spores and pet dander. Electrostatic filters are designed to build a natural static charge as air passes through them. Unlike paper or fiberglass filters, electrostatic filters actually attract and hold dust particles until they are washed out. Be Careful! Not all electrostatic filters are the same! It is very important that air filters have LOW AIR RESISTANCE so they don’t make your central air unit work harder. This can lead to higher energy bills and eventual damage to your HVAC unit. Our filters feature a low 0.12 WG air resistance rating. If you clean our filters regularly (every 30 days), they will clean your air and protect your air handler. Easy to Clean — These filters are tough and can be vacuumed off, hosed off outside (or in the tub/shower) or cleaned with compressed air.